Based in Harrogate Andisa is a specialist provider of computer networks and systems. We provide desktop and server based systems, Hosted servers and email, web hosting, Cloud backups and VoIP for all sizes of business from the one-person business right through to hundreds of employees and many locations.
In addition we provide bespoke software design and web site design.
We have experienced growth in the last 36 months and intend for that to continue. As a consequence, we are looking for an experienced IT Consultant to join our team at this exciting time who can help us grow in years to come. Working both in our office and on client’s sites no two days are the same. You will be frequently dealing with your customers face to face in a consultative manner and so will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to resolve issues, manage expectations and juggle many conflicting demands. Whilst technical expertise and previous experience in a similar role is essential so too is exceptional communication skills and an ability to deliver to a brief. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers, inquisitive by nature and versatile in our approach.
Typically, the role involves;
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Logging customer queries.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Telephone support direct with the client.
- Working on site to provide consultancy and installation services.
- Diagnosis and resolution of faults remotely.
- Backup management.
- Building, Installing and configuring computer systems.
- If you have experience in a similar role and knowledge of the following, then we would love to hear from you:
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 SBS, SBS 2010.
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 licensing.
- Win7 / Win8 / Win10 in domain environment.
- Remote control technologies to provide support connection.
- TCP/IP networking protocols, routing, VLANs, physical cable / patching.
- Zyxel or Cisco switch technology
- 3CX Voip systems
- Mikrotik networks and Unifi WiFi
- Visual studio dotNet development skills combined with network infrastructure skills would be an advantage.
Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday however the nature of the role means that flexibility around that will, at times, be required.