We work solely with one selected recruitment agency and will not take unsolicited calls or emails from other agencies.
Individual applicants only please.
IT Graduate Support Consultant
We need an additional flexible person to join our growing team. The role suits a graduate who has recently left University/College and wants to start their career working for a dynamic and interesting family run IT company.
This is a full-time post 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Salary £15,000 – £21,000 depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
Each of our team have individual strengths however the real value of Andisa is that we are all prepared to step up and take ownership for a customer project or issue, making sure that it is resolved even if we don’t have the right skill ourselves. All our clients will tell you that we are loyal, supportive, dedicated and most importantly we understand the emotional side of IT. This means that we strive to give a solution that fits the client rather than just suppling out of the box.
This role will predominantly be office based and will provide the support and admin needed to keep the office running smoothly however you will also meet our clients face to face while assisting other consultants on site when working on projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
For the first three months at least, there will be on-the-job training where we will introduce you to everything that we do, including:
- office based admin and accounts work
- answering telephones and helping clients with technical issues
- sales and marketing
- on–site support work and helping with IT installations alongside the other engineers
We also have a Microsoft roles based training schedule leading to formal qualifications.
All we require is that you:
- Have an interest in IT
- Are proficient with MS Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/etc.)
- Completed Relevant Collage/University course
- Have a minimum of 8 A* – C GCSEs
- A brilliant communicator both over the phone and face to face
A full clean UK driving license would be a real benefit for the post.
We will provide both on the job and formal training to make sure the right person has the skills needed to work with Andisa and become a valuable member of our team.
Andisa recently moved into the modern “No1 Cardale Park” office suite. It’s a warm environment with ample parking and local facilities for food, onsite showers, Yoga and air conditioning etc
If you are a dynamic and flexible person and feel that you would enjoy starting a career within a growing and diverse IT company then contact us on the numbers below.
Based in Harrogate Andisa is a specialist provider of computer networks and systems. We provide desktop and server based systems, Hosted servers and email, web hosting, Cloud backups and VoIP for all sizes of business from the one-person business right through to hundreds of employees and many locations.
In addition we provide bespoke software design and web site design.
Even through the COVID lockdown Andisa has experienced sustained growth. As a consequence, we are looking for an experienced IT Consultant to join our team at this exciting time who can help us grow in years to come. Working both in our office and on client’s sites no two days are the same. You will be frequently dealing with your customers face to face in a consultative manner and so will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to resolve issues, manage expectations and juggle many conflicting demands. Whilst technical expertise and previous experience in a similar role is essential so too is exceptional communication skills and an ability to deliver to a brief. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers, inquisitive by nature and versatile in our approach.
Typically, the role involves;
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Logging customer queries.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Telephone support direct with the client.
- Working on site to provide consultancy and installation services.
- Diagnosis and resolution of faults remotely.
- Backup management.
- Building, Installing and configuring computer systems.
- If you have experience in a similar role and knowledge of the following, then we would love to hear from you:
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 SBS, SBS 2010.
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 licensing.
- Win7 / Win8 / Win10 in domain environment.
- Remote control technologies to provide support connection.
- TCP/IP networking protocols, routing, VLANs, physical cable / patching.
- Zyxel or Cisco switch technology
- 3CX Voip systems
- Mikrotik networks and Unifi WiFi
- Visual studio dotNet development skills combined with network infrastructure skills would be an advantage.
Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday however the nature of the role means that flexibility around that will, at times, be required.