Hot Shot IT Service Team Leader
We are an ambitious IT services business who want someone with your aptitude and attitude to help us deliver our challenging growth plans over the next three years.
With your creative problem solving skills and entrepreneurial flair you will help us to take the business to the next level and beyond.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful business and write your own ticket to success,
You will free up the current owner manager to concentrate on what he does best – identifying and developing new business opportunities and possibilities
With you experience and know how you will breathe fresh life into an existing team, bring in additional talent as necessary to achieve the agreed goals. Develop and implement strategies by which your team can reach and exceed expectations. Assign task to team members that make best, most cost effective use of their skills talents and time. Keep track of projects to ensure they are completed and delivered on time, in full and within budget. Review and where necessary change and/or upgrade current systems and process plus, introduce new and innovative process and procedures. And, at all time you will have operating profit responsibility.
If you believe you are the Hot Shot we are looking for, email us 300 words telling us why you are the one for us.
Based in Harrogate Andisa is a specialist provider of computer networks and systems. We provide desktop and server based systems, Hosted servers and email, web hosting, Cloud backups and VoIP for all sizes of business from the one-person business right through to hundreds of employees and many locations.
In addition we provide bespoke software design and web site design.
We have experienced growth in the last 36 months and intend for that to continue. As a consequence, we are looking for an experienced IT Consultant to join our team at this exciting time who can help us grow in years to come. Working both in our office and on client’s sites no two days are the same. You will be frequently dealing with your customers face to face in a consultative manner and so will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to resolve issues, manage expectations and juggle many conflicting demands. Whilst technical expertise and previous experience in a similar role is essential so too is exceptional communication skills and an ability to deliver to a brief. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers, inquisitive by nature and versatile in our approach.
Typically, the role involves;
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Logging customer queries.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Telephone support direct with the client.
- Working on site to provide consultancy and installation services.
- Diagnosis and resolution of faults remotely.
- Backup management.
- Building, Installing and configuring computer systems.
- If you have experience in a similar role and knowledge of the following, then we would love to hear from you:
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 SBS, SBS 2010.
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 licensing.
- Win7 / Win8 / Win10 in domain environment.
- Remote control technologies to provide support connection.
- TCP/IP networking protocols, routing, VLANs, physical cable / patching.
- Zyxel or Cisco switch technology
- 3CX Voip systems
- Mikrotik networks and Unifi WiFi
- Visual studio dotNet development skills combined with network infrastructure skills would be an advantage.
Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday however the nature of the role means that flexibility around that will, at times, be required.