IT Graduate Support Consultant
We need an additional flexible person to join our growing team. The role suits a graduate who has recently left University/College and wants to start their career working for a dynamic and interesting family run IT company.
This is a full-time post 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Salary £15,000 – £21,000 depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
Each of our team have individual strengths however the real value of Andisa is that we are all prepared to step up and take ownership for a customer project or issue, making sure that it is resolved even if we don’t have the right skill ourselves. All our clients will tell you that we are loyal, supportive, dedicated and most importantly we understand the emotional side of IT. This means that we strive to give a solution that fits the client rather than just suppling out of the box.
This role will predominantly be office based and will provide the support and admin needed to keep the office running smoothly however you will also meet our clients face to face while assisting other consultants on site when working on projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support over phone and email
- Logging/escalating/resolving tickets
- Admin and maintenance of servers/phone systems/email systems/Microsoft 365/Backups
- Gaining Microsoft Certifications
- Learning and following processes
- Creating your own learning notes
- Understanding our client base and their needs
- Project work alongside other consultants.
- On-site technical support
For the first three months at least, there will be on-the-job training where we will introduce you to everything that we do, including:
- office based admin and accounts work
- answering telephones and helping clients with technical issues
- sales and marketing
- on–site support work and helping with IT installations alongside the other engineers.
We also have a Microsoft roles based training schedule leading to formal qualifications.
All we require is that you:
- Have an interest in IT
- Are proficient with MS Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/etc.)
- Completed Relevant Collage/University course
- Have a minimum of 8 A* – C GCSEs
- A brilliant communicator both over the phone and face to face
A full clean UK driving license would be a real benefit for the post.
We will provide both on the job and formal training to make sure the right person has the skills needed to work with Andisa and become a valuable member of our team.
Andisa recently moved into the modern “No1 Cardale Park” office suite. It’s a warm environment with ample parking and local facilities for food, onsite showers, Yoga and air conditioning etc
If you are a dynamic and flexible person and feel that you would enjoy starting a career within a growing and diverse IT company then contact us on the numbers below.