COVID LOCKDOWN SOLUTION FOR TELECOMS
Do you need a solution to:
- Being able to run your business from anywhere
- Let staff work from home but still handle calls properly
- Get full stats from your phone system with emailed reports
- Transfer calls from desk phone to mobile seamlessly and with no call cost
- Take your desk phone on the road
3CX is the answer. Its a VoIP phone system that runs on a PC, virtual machine or even a Raspberry Pi. It can be kept on your premises or in a hosting centre. Phones connect over the internet.
When combined with Andisa’s Cloudcalling breakout service you get reduced costs, expert management and rapid install.
In fact we can get a phone system up and running within a day of order, even in the current situation. We simply set the new system up with a temporary number and then divert your current system so that it seamlessly transfers calls to the new number. Callers are not even aware.
We also set up the new system so that it reports your proper number when calling out.
3CX includes apps for IOS and Android phones so that you can take your extension anywhere. It includes a softphone app for PC’s and Macs so you just need a headset to operate.
You can connect more traditional style desk phones as well, so what ever you expect, it satisfies your needs.
Why struggle with communications at the moment. There are enough challenges already. Eliminate limitations and enable your staff easily.
To put your concerns at risk, Our starter system with a Raspberry Pi server and up to 20 extensions and up to 8 concurrent calls costs less than £500 including install and can be operating inside 24 hours.
Look at this article on LinkedIn to see our own experiences migrating from traditional desk phones to the more mobile softphone. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/softphones-revolution-focus-resources-andrew-morrison
Call 01423 290029 to speak to an expert!
If you are a single user then consider Cloudcalling on its own. You do need a VoIP desk phone but Cloudcalling gives similar flexibility to 3CX and again without the costs
What is VoIP Cloudcalling
Cloud Calling works in the same way as a regular desk phone but works through an internet cable rather than a phone cable. This allows
for many advantages such as having you mobile (soft phone) receiving a land line number rather than your desk phone (hard phone) for when you’re out and on the go. It has a web-based administration that makes managing your phone system easy.
Using an internet connection also makes it cheaper! Similar to skype, it has very low calling costs and you don’t have to pay for a phone line.
We partner with 3CX to provide this phone system. We have partnered with them for many years and believe their technology is the best in the business to supply VIOP systems.
Benefits of VoIP
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration – plug in, click, and go!
Call 01423 290029 to speak to an expert!
Why Use Andisa’s stuff
In addition to the standard 3CX support, we have our own tailored support packages. These are designed to make sure that your 3CX system is running reliably and is easily managed. The Andisa support includes;
- Remote support & Diagnosis
- Configuration of new users, handsets etc
- Daily remote backups
- Regular 5-minute monitoring of critical services
- Installation of 3CX updates within version
When combined with upgrade assurance from 3CX, the package means that you will continue to have the latest features and that your system will work for your business in the best possible way.
Any other information
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.