Have you got a disaster recovery Plan?
In IT terms A disaster can be anything from a disgruntled employee deleting data through to loss of building from Flood or Fire.
Andisa helped businesses in Tadcaster after the flood 2 years ago. The things we learnt were that a disaster hits twice, like a Tsunami! The first one catches you unaware and you need to act fast to get the business operating again. In Tadcaster this meant moving businesses to a new property and supplying loan PCs quickly.
Subsequently you have to move the business again to get back to your own property. Without planning this can be a massive upheaval.
Preparedness is the key to survival. We can help avoid you being in the 90% by checking that you;
- are confident that your backups can be recovered.
- know where your software licenses are media are.
- have written down all of the critical information so that its accessible after a disaster.
- have sufficient insurance to enable recovery.
- have all the contact details to arrange help quickly.
- understand which items and processes are critical in your business and need recovering first.
- Have a prioritised contact list so you can control the fear for customers and suppliers who perhaps rely on your business and may move their business.
We are happy to come and have a coffee to discuss your needs and to explore how Andisa can help you be prepared.