Andisa specialise in providing real world support and design of networks using MikroTik devices as the key building blocks.
We are not a MikroTik Training Centre or a group of MikroTik Trainers however we have real world experience supporting MikroTik Routers and Wireless devices in many situations.
For example we…
- manage a 400sqKm wireless network in Nepal, linking schools to the internet. This operates similar to a UK community internet scheme.
- have our own hosted server and multi tenant Exchange server system utilising VLANS connected using MikroTik Routers.
- support a number of other IT providers across the UK who want experienced and specialist engineers to backup their own field engineers.
- support and manage a shared internet scheme at a horse riding centre. Internet can be accessed reliably across a site 1 mile across.
- provide internet sharing and QoS for student accommodation in Sheffield.
- run a multipath wireless link between two factories in Leeds. This company expanded and needed extra space but wanted their network to connect both sites seamlessly. Our solution has multipath to keep speed at a maximum and also provide resilience.
This means we can help with VLAN, Queue trees and bandwidth sharing, QoS, Policy routing, DHCP configuration and Wireless links.
Our consultants are all current MikroTik certified including MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE paths. The consultants work on site anywhere in the EU or can work remotely over teamviewer.
We have also presented at the MikroTik User Meeting in Kathmandu 2017! MikroTik MUM Kathmandu Presentation by Andy Morrison
We have our own library of training courses designed to help engineers just starting with Mikrotiks or the more advanced who want to learn about VLAN and advanced routing. The courses typically take 1/2 a day to a day to complete and can also be customised if you have specific needs. They are designed to get you working as a network engineer rather than to pass certification. There are great certification courses available through the MikroTik official site and we would recommend you follow the certification process if you want to advance a career or increase sales.
As part of our normal routines we diagnose, manage and support many MikroTik networks. Our engineers are happy to help support your routers, switches and wireless system. This can be done remotely using Teamviewer to connect via your own PC or if its a regular agreement we may set up a direct link for Andisa into your own router.
If your configuration is complex then we may offer to download it onto our own test bed of routers so we can test a new configuration without risk to your own network.
Many of our customers want a network design service and also on site configuration. We’re happy to provide this service and already have customers across the length of the UK.
We can help with a complete design including site survey, remote consultancy to oversee your own design or collaborate directly with clients on your behalf.
We have a team of specialists who can probe your routers and network to detect faulty configuration and security loopholes. We provide a report identifying the service that is exposed, the version of software visible if any and also recommend changes to your firewall to improve security.
This service is one recommended by the new GDPR rules and also by Cyber Essentials.
Don’t forget that we also sell all products in the MikroTik range so we can also pre configure and test a configuration using our test bed system. Then we can pre program and send you a tested router or wireless ready for you to connect. We will then help you over the phone to connect and test.
Call 01423 290029 to arrange an appointment or to speak to one of our consultants about these services.