An exciting opportunity has surfaced for an IT Consultant to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior IT Consultant, your focus will be to keep our clients happy by quickly resolving issues, driving projects to conclusion and promoting our brand and services to clients.
The key to success is the ability to develop strong relationships and an end-to-end understanding of the processes our clients have. You must be able to ask questions using client non technical language to find the true issue before jumping in , good with processes and eager to work as a team.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in supporting clients with varied sizes of networks.
- Strong critical thinking skills: able to analyse, understand and resolve complex problems methodically, with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Excellent communicator: able to listen, understand, interpret, and communicate technical and non-technical information to a wide range of audiences, and bring ideas and proposals to life.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills: able to set timescales, understand and manage expectations.
- Experience of Microsoft networks, IPv4 networks and firewalls, desktop and server.
- Being inquisitive by nature and versatile in our approach
If you enjoy working within a busy, customer-service focused IT environment, can flex to meet changing demands, and are comfortable working independently or as part of a team, we would be interested to hear from you.
What we offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and a great environment.
- Based in Harrogate adjacent to RHS
- Working between the hours of 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday as core working hours.
We also offer a range of development opportunities no matter your role and ambitions.
Please send your enquiries with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org