The primary role of a digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. You will also be required to increase your IT knowledge to be able to better promote Andisa’s services.
This is an apprenticeship and as such we will provide both on-the-job and ‘Classroom’ based learning. The apprenticeship course is completely free to the employee and provides the qualification ‘Digital Marketeer Level 3’ along with the possibility to gain other relevant qualifications along the way.
The course is a 15-month course which ends with an assessment in the form of an on-going project, creation of a portfolio of work, presenting that portfolio and an interview-style assessment with the awarding body. If you qualify at the end of the 15-month course, you will have the opportunity to continue to work with Andisa.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- create and upload (text) copy and images for Andisa’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- create and upload (text) copy and images for Andisa’s social media
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- creating, editing, and uploading videos of Engineer’s work
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of Andisa’s website and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- attend classroom-based modules
- complete all coursework set
- assisting Engineers on projects and other work when required
- keeping the Office clean, tidy, and presentable
- Learn about IT tech and what Andisa offers to help better your understanding and improve your digital marketing work for Andisa
Working hours are regular 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Some work may require you to work earlier/later than this to accommodate our client’s working schedule.
What to expect
- this role is an apprenticeship. We work with an industry leading apprentice course provider. You will need to report your both your tutor and your manager regarding your progress. Your progress will be monitored, and you must keep up with the scheme
- the course consists of 80% on-the-job training and 20% off-the-job (‘in classroom’) training
- the role is largely office based – you will need to be able to commute to Andisa’s office
- visiting client sites alongside engineers
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grades A* to C in any subject (new grade 4+)
- In addition to the above, GCSE Maths and English at Grades A* to D (new grade 3+)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same level or higher than this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter of why you think you will be a good for for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.