reMarkable are useful devices that act like a digital notepad. All the staff at Andisa use them. They can be a bit tricky to connect to business grade Wi-Fi that we install at all our client’s premises. And so, we’ve made this easy how-to guide to get your reMarkable device connected to the Wi-Fi.
Follow these steps:
- Select “Wi-Fi” in the device settings
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of networks
- Enter the following:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Validate CA certificate: Off
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Enter identity: Type your username here
- Enter anonymous identity: Leave this blank
- Enter password: Type your password here
Tap Enter to connect to the Wi-Fi network. If you have entered the information above correctly then the device should connect to Wi-Fi with in a minute.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01423 290029 if you have any issues or questions.