Some people struggle connecting phones to business centre wifi.
Occasionally its an incompatibility issue – Google phones for instance wont connect to Enterprise Wifi without lots of work.
In general however it is easy. Follow these steps once you get to the “Add wifi” menu.
Follow these steps:
- Select “Wi-Fi” in the device settings
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of networks
- Enter the following:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Validate CA certificate: Off
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Enter identity: Type your username here
- Enter anonymous identity: Leave this blank
- Enter password: Type your password here
Tap Enter to connect to the Wi-Fi network. If you have entered the information above correctly then the device should connect to Wi-Fi with in a minute.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01423 290029 if you have any issues or questions.