Our unique approach of capturing business requirements through workshops and one to one meetings means that our software matches and often improves your business processes without being unwieldy and costly.
We are happy to work along side a project team to provide specialist development as part of a larger project. Our knowledge of DSDM and Prince2 project management means that we can work easily with formal and informal project teams.
Where a company does not have a project management structure we can provide a framework for documentation and development so that your project is successful.
Andisa are specialist in .Net VB and C#, SQL Server and Oracle.
Recent projects include:
- Mobile platform development providing data to a worldwide audit system
- Works Order system managing sales orders, daily job sheets, delivery from pick list to vehicle loading, bonus system and purchase orders
- Utilities data collection and analysis to provide management reporting and cost reduction.
- Customer contact database.
- Service database providing on the spot information about machine configuration and service information to PDA devices.
- Early warning system to prevent downtime of flight simulators - This system logs data from particle counters and sends email alerts.
We also provide a PLC and PIC microprocessor development service.
Recent developments have included:
- System to test oil ways on earth mover gearboxes during manufacture.
- Carbon Fibre mixing system to ensure quality of material during the manufacture of wind farm turbines.
- Oil cleaning system and water extraction plant that is used to clean and re-use coolant oil in an engine factory.
- Water detection system to prevent gearbox failure in a ships propulsion system.