If you cant get on the internet, try these simple steps;
- Turn your router off for 20 seconds
- Still no internet? reboot the PC.
- Still no internet? click start, run, cmd ,OK
Now type ipconfig. Make sure that your ip address is something like 192.168.0.? or 192.168.1.?
If it doesnt list an IP address then swap the ethernet cable.
- If it still doesnt work not then try typing ping 184.108.40.206. You should get a reply. If you dont then you really dont have an internet connection and you need to call your provider.
- If you get a reply, try typing ping www.andisa.net. This should display "Pinging www.andisa.net [220.127.116.11] with 32 bytes of data:" If it doesn not then you have a DNS problem, again call your provider.
If this doesnt fix it, try calling ANDISA . We will be able to help.